Below is my article published in the Tenby Observer this week …
If you are living with conditions that are limiting your life, then there are many reasons to choose acupuncture, as Rachel Edney, a qualified acupuncturist working in Saundersfoot, explains:
1. Acupuncture is effective. By stimulating the body’s own healing response, acupuncture can help a wide range of conditions, both physical and emotional.
2. Acupuncture treatment is tailored to you as an individual. No two people are the same, so no two people receive the same treatment.
3. Acupuncture is one of the safest medical treatments, both conventional and complementary, on offer in the UK.
4. Five Element Acupuncture aims to treat the root cause of the problem, leading to lasting improvements.
5. Acupuncture has far-reaching benefits. As well as finding relief from pain, for example, people report experiencing better sleep, a balanced appetite and feeling more able to cope with the stresses of life.
Rachel has over 10 years of experience with acupuncture and has received specialised training in supporting people hoping to improve their fertility. Call 07815 097473 or visit www.racheledney.co.uk to make an appointment.